Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break







This spring break was really fun. First I played manhunt with my friends until late at night. Then the next day I went to my friend Keven's sister's birthday party at Uno bar and grill. We also went to see the Hunger games and rented a Limousin.After that nothing else interesting happened until the next Monday. On Monday I did multiple things like go to New York, visit the 9/11 memorial, and go to Chinatown for Chinese food. The 9/11 memorial was a great place. Were the twin towers were, the construction workers put huge pools with waterfalls all around. Click here to get free passes to the 9/11 memorial. Finally I went to china town and got soo many things. One of the things I got was a very big chinese sword.








No comments:

Post a Comment